I've been really working at maintaining the website, and the Journals have a following. But even though the stats show a fairly regular increase in page views, I am concerned that it hasn't generated connections with the viewers where they feel comfortable in communicating their thoughts, so important for an artist.
I've been wrestling in sorting out what may be the root of the problem.
* Is it the iconography itself?
* Is it the website itself?
* Are people afraid to message me for fear of being hit up for a sale?
* What is keeping viewers from connecting with me?
* What would viewers want to see added?
I welcome your input through the comment section below.