The schedule over the next 2 weeks has taken quite a turn since the weekend. A wee sale of my last granite icon (discounted) will help cover the gas.
* Friday, I deliver the granite icon to Langford
* Saturday, attend John Powell's exhibition reception in Campbell River
* Pick Up my paintings from the printer (which will have been digitized)
* Pack 3 Paintings for Sidney.
* Tuesday (11th), deliver 3 paintings to Sidney before 3pm
* Wednesday (12th), attending celebration at VIU in Nanaimo, of Tommy Hunt new totem and work.
* Thursday (13th), Opening Reception of the Sidney Fine Arts Show
* Friday (14th), Prep for Demo on the 15th
* Saturday (15th), set up for my demo at the Show which (3-5pm), followed by the Meet the Artists Event that evening. It will be a long day and a late arrival back home.
* Sunday (16th), TBD whether I need to return to Sidney by 5pm to pick up any unsold paintings.
Andre Prevost, began his work in theatre in the late 70s and in iconography in 1980 and has a large body of work in each. He has been based in Western Canada; North Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and now back in North Vancouver. He is also currently working on a series of acrylic paintings 'Journeying with the Totems' which will be featured in 2 exhibitions in 2015.