My quest to document the chronology of the 'Journeying With The Totems' series, a task that gets harder to do as time goes by, got more complicated today when I discovered that all my Facebook posts pre-December 2014 were gone! Thank you Facebook! This, on top of my hard drive crash earlier in the year where I lost a year and a half of files and emails...
So I began the process of looking through old website files and available emails to decipher the date sequence of the paintings. I couldn't depend on my JPEGs as so many have been copied and recopied for various purposes and so the dates were all over the place.
I'm glad that I took the day to sort this as I had a few paintings out of sequence in my mind. I needed to have a clear timeline as I prepare my Journal series with the background on each painting. The sequence is important as each painting was the base that led to the one that followed.
So here is a chronology which I've now deem 'official'. :-)